2007 Tiara 4300 Sovran with Volvo Penta's Inboard Performance System challenges every assumption about what a boat can be by changing the whole future of onboard performance while elevating enjoyment of the boating experience to a new level.
On the 4300 Sovran, dramatically reduced noise and vibration allow conversations in comfort while underway. Because Volvo Penta's IPS releases up to 25% fewer emissions, owners enjoy diesel power performance, economy
and durability without exhaust smoke, noise or vibration. In fact, Volvo Penta's IPS in the Tiara 4300 Sovran delivers 25% better fuel efficiency resulting in fewer trips to the fuel dock, increased speed, acceleration and
extended cruising range.
The 4300 Sovran also integrates the new Volvo IPS Joystick control that puts unmatched low-speed maneuverability at your fingertips. With a single, subtle movement of the IPS Joystick, you
command the IPS propulsion units to respond in any direction. This gives you the power to maintain control of your 4300 during tight-quarter docking, coming about, reversing or even going straight sideways – all without the
need for bow thrusters.
Most importantly, because IPS takes up 25% less area in the 4300 Sovran, the design team was able to employ the newly available space as a full second stateroom with head. Design keys such as
vessel sinks and shower partitions, an optional washer / dryer, a full-size refrigerator / freezer, even a spice rack and voluminous storage are but a few of the new options you will find. And the new cockpit seating is both
inviting and comfortable – a perfect environment for the cruising lover.
So, what hasn't changed? That's simple - classic and timeless Tiara Yacht design. Tiara's 4300 Sovran, powered by Volvo Penta's new IPS system, may be new and different, but it is still 100% Tiara.
Power Selection: Twin Diesels
- L.O.A. without Standard Pulpit & Swim Platform: 40' 2" - 12.24 meters
- L.O.A. with Standard Pulpit & Swim Platform: 45'3" - 13.79 meters
- Beam: 14' 9" - 4.49 meters
- Draft (to bottom of drive system, fully loaded): 3' 7" - 1.09 meters
- Height from Waterline to Top of Standard Hardtop: 10'7" - 3.23 meters
- Approximate Dry Weight: 26,800 lbs. - 12,156 kg.
- Standard Fuel Capacity: 375 U.S. gallons - 1,419 liters
- Water Capacity: 110 U.S. gallons - 416.39 liters
- Holding Tank Capacity: 50 U.S. gallons - 189 liters
- Deadrise at Transom: 17 degrees
- Sleeping Accommodations: 6
- Cockpit Seating: Upper: 5 / Lower: 6
- Volvo IPS500 Diesel, 370 hp
Acceleration: 8 seconds to 3000 RPM / 23 seconds to 3400 RPM
Optimum Cruise: 26.7 MPH @ 3200 RPM / 28.6 MPH @ 3300 RPM
Range at Cruise: 287 (3200 RPM) /
292 (3300 RPM) statute miles
- Volvo IPS600 Diesel, 435 hp Full load
Acceleration: 12 seconds to 3000 RPM / 33 seconds to 3500 RPM
Optimum Cruise: 30.0 MPH @ 3000 RPM / 34.7 MPH @ 3300 RPM
Range at Cruise: 340 / 323 Statute Miles
- Volvo IPS600 Diesel, 435 hp Light load
Acceleration: 11 seconds to 3000 RPM /
25.5 seconds to 3500 RPM (37.6 smph)
Optimum Cruise: 30.4 MPH @ 2990 RPM / 35.5 MPH @ 3295 RPM
Range at Cruise: 367 / 345 Statute Miles