2009 Boston Whaler 370 Outrage
The new 370 Outrage is the largest Boston Whaler ever, combining the finest in fishing and comfort features in a spacious layout.
Beginning in the aft cockpit, this boat provides ample room for fighting fish or entertaining guests. The standard leaning post is well equipped for all of your boating activities with a large
livewell, tackle storage, refrigerator/freezer, freshwater sink and grill. An optional Summer Kitchen leaning post provides even more entertaining options by replacing the livewell with an additional
refrigerator and electric stove top.
The ergonomically correct center helm layout provides easy access to controls and includes a
fold down helm standing platform and electrically adjustable captain's seat for maximum comfort and control.
In the bow, the comfortable console forward lounge lifts to reveal lockable storage for rods, dive
gear and carry on items. Finally, the well appointed console cabin features a true 2 person berth/settee and other amenities that make it unique in its class. All of these innovative features
are delivered with Whaler's legendary unsinkable Unibond® construction.
This boat is scheduled to start production Summer 2009 with a Base price: $384,030
LOA:37' 6" (11.4m)
Beam: 11' 6" (3.5m)
Fuel Capacity: 450 gallons (1703.435 L)
Water Capacity: 60 gallons (227.1 L)
Person Capacity: Maximum of 14
Maximum Horsepower: 900hp (671 kW)
Rod holders: 20 (9 gunnel mounted, 6 hard top frame mounted and 5 transom-mounted)
- Standard – Triple 250 Mercury
- Optional – Triple 300 Mercury Verado
Standard Boat Pricing (MSRP – Base Boat):$384,030
The new 370 Outrage® is the largest Boston Whaler® ever. It combines the finest in fishing and
comfort features within a spacious layout. This boat provides ample room for fighting fish or entertaining guests. The standard deluxe leaning post is well equipped for all of your boating
activities with a large livewell, tackle storage, refrigerator/freezer, freshwater sink and grill. For even more entertaining comfort, there's an optional "Summer Kitchen" version of the leaning post
that includes a larger sink, two refrigerators, cutting board and a single burner stove. The ergonomically correct center helm layout provides easy access to controls and includes a
fold-down helm standing platform and electronically adjustable captain's seat for maximum comfort, visibility and control. The console cabin features a true two (2) person berth as well as
other appointments that make the 370 best in class. As with all Boston Whalers, the new 370 Outrage is unsinkable due to the Whaler Unibond® construction.
HULL AND DECK FEATURES
Following the recently launched 220, 250 and 280 Outrages, the 370 Outrage has the same stylish profile lines with a transom that features a 23 and a half-degree deadrise at the transom
that increases to a very sharp entry at the bow. The 11' 6" beam provides amazing roominess in the aft cockpit, wide walk spaces around the center console, and plenty of lounging room at the bow.
- Notable innovation – Standard thru-hull anchor with roller davit with recessed, covered, and windlass.
- Notable innovation – Standard portside hinged dive door that opens flush to the gunnel for easy access in and out of the boat into the water or at dockside. Includes a dive ladder.
- For more confident docking in any conditions, the 370 Outrage has a standard bow thruster.
- Stainless steel cockpit toe rails with full-length storage shelves and four (4) downrigger weight holders.
- Five (5) insulated in-floor fishboxes with pump-out: four (4) aft and one (1) forward. Notable option: No ice needed with optional drop in a freezer plate.
- Covered telescoping swim ladder off transom with stainless steel grab rail.
- Flip-down transom bench seat with convenient storage below when in down position thanks to the innovative "no leg" design.
- Patented stainless steel hawse pipes with cup holders, port and starboard, for functionality and convenience in one.
- 10" cleats throughout including two (2) in the stern, two (2) spring line with hawse pipes, two (2) pull up cross tie cleats at transom, two(2) in the bow and one (1) in the anchor locker.
- Easy dockside entry with the acrylic transom door.
- Watch your lines from the optional fold-down trolling seats (port and starboard) that fold away under the gunnels when not in use
There are many "Wow!" factors on the 370, but three of the biggest are the three wide seating,
center helm layout and the hard top. From the outstanding visibility and easy access to all the controls, the stylish and functional protection from the elements, to finally well planned seating
comfort, step into the helm area and be amazed.
- The captain's seat can be adjusted for better reach and more comfort with a simple flip of a switch for a motorized seat adjustment. Captain's helm is on the centerline and provides
excellent visibility for easy navigation. The helm seating offers one captain and two bolster style seats for passengers, all with fold down armrests.
- Standard air conditioning is routed to the dash to cool the helm or defog the windshield.
- Notable Innovation – Hardtop contains an optional actuated Sure Shade for an extended area of protection from the sun in the cockpit. For a quick break from the sun without
overcrowding the helm area, the SureShade can be opened up quickly from anywhere in the cockpit or even dockside with the use of the remote control.
- A new Whaler® tradition on Outrages, the console contains molded in footrests at multiple levels for a wide variety of captains to use comfortably along with:
- Notable Whaler Innovation – a fold down standing platform at the captain's helm for an additional boost of visibility and control.
- Molded tempered glass windshield with windshield wiper and wash system.
- The dash affords plenty of electronic mounting space for two (2) 12" or one (1) 15" 4:3 aspect ratio displays or two (2) 16:9 aspect ratio displays. Dash also has standard 12-volt
receptacles, standard compass, two (2) drink holders, Clarion AM/FM digital stereo with CD plan as well as an MP2 input.
- Molded fiberglass hard top with storage/electronics box and canvas life jacket storage compartment.
- Hardtop also contains five (5) easy-access rocket launcher rod holders, four (4) stereo speakers, two (2) cockpit area flood lights, bow area flood light and plenty of accent lighting.
Open the helm access door in the console to reveal a spaceous cabin below with plenty of
conveniences and luxury unique in the Center Console market. The console cabin makes the 370 Outrage perfect for those overnight trips or weekend get-aways.
- Two (2) person berth in stylish Ultraleather converts easily to vessel seating.
- Standard air conditioning in the console cabin and routed to the helm.
- Amazing use of space provides a galley area with a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and storage space beneath an eye catching, stylish vessel sink with stainless steel faucet.
- Clean-up and get comfortable using the enclosed shower with dedicated wand/sprayer, convenient shelf design for easy storage of toiletries and the Vacu-Flush toilet with cushioned cover seating.
- Plenty of storage can be found throughout the cabin with forward shelves with mesh retainers, hanging locker, flatware storage with optional Boston Whaler® branded flatware,
trash receptacle and storage cabinet.
- Choose natural lighting via two (2) skylights, two (2) fixed custom side windows and two (2) portholes with screens (can also be opened for quick ventilation), or light the cabin
with your choice of interior courtesy lights, task lighting, under step lighting, or blue mood lights.
- Enjoy the stylish look of the cabin interior thanks to Flexi-teak flooring and fully-finished molded inner liner.
DELUXE LEANING POST
In addition to the creature comforts of the helm seating, Boston Whaler has optimized the
leaning post space to provide one feature after another, from a large live-well to a grill to a tilt out garbage can to a easy access refrigerator, all standard. Nothing was overlooked to make an outing on the 370 a delight.
- 55-gallon pressurized livewell with blue interior and clear acrylic lid.
- Leaning post lid itself is utilized for convenience and storage with its tool storage and dedicated lure bag tackle hooks.
- Bait prep area with removable cutting board.
- Tip-out trash receptacle.
- Versatile three (3) drawer storage unit.
- Freshwater sink with both hot and cold water.
- Pull-out lure bag storage drawer with custom hanging design for multiple lure bags.
OPTIONAL "SUMMER KITCHEN" LEANING POST
Fishing isn't your thing? Whaler's converted the space used for bait prep and live bait storage in
the standard deluxe leaning post into a cruising boaters dream with the optional "Summer Kitchen" leaning post. You can cook and entertain while storing plenty of supplies for a long day of cruising.
- Cook with ease with the electric single burner stove, larger sink, cutting board, built-in grill and tip-out trash receptacle.
- Enjoy the convenience of two (2) refrigerators, storage in the leaning post lid, a concealed bank of drawers for storage and a built-in paper towel holder.
Ever wanted to have the comfort of your favorite couch or cushy den lounge chair on your boat?
Well, Boston Whaler has provided an amazing lounge seat on the bow of the new 370 Outrage that will rival the comfort of your favorite chair. Resting at the front of the center console, the
forward console lounge has a large backrest for two adults and space to stretch out in comfort.
- Notable Innovation – The forward console lounges provide comfort and convenience for two forward passengers with its two (2) drink holders, fold-down armrest with two (2)
additional built-in drink holders, 12-volt receptacle and auxiliary input for an MP3 player. Beneath the comfort of the lounge is the innovative lockable "garage" with storage for plenty of boating activities:
- Store up to six (6) rods
- There's room for two (2) five gallon buckets
- Taking advantage of the dive door for scuba? Store up to four (4) dive tanks.
- Keep your drinks closer in the bow using the thirty-six (36) quart cooler
- Remove the cushions for plenty of spotting and casting space on the non-skid lid.
- The bow deck seating can be easily converted into a dining area with the optional bow table that can be raised or lowered electronically. Table includes a filler cushion to convert
the bow deck seating, with the use of the lowered table, into a sun lounge.
NOTABLE OPTIONS INCLUDES
- Air conditioner with windshield defogger
- Radial outriggers
- Console mister system to keep helm area cool
- Blue LED underwater lighting
- Plus many, many more. Visit whaler.com or your local dealer for more details.